Wednesday 23 May 2007

Homework and mini me !!


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Last week I went to Grandmas ( Bernadettes !!) for a lesson with Todd, it was billiant she seems to have me and Todd sussed !! I have lots of homework to do !
One particular piece was to send Todd away and turn him without flapping my arms like a penguin !! I have done a little video of this with a green bin, as I dont have any jumps in my garden, the first one fairly close and the next one a good way away, and at the end of this is Todd trying his hardest to copy Sassie in the art of toy sucking !!

3 comments:

Hudsondoglets said...

Very impressive, the sendaways not the toy washing!

Lian said...

Blimey! He is a star, the sendaway is brilliant and I need to get on with my homework too!!

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Did Granma do her Krwella Davil impression on you - that can be very scary. My handler needed it several times to get whooped into shape when i was young.