Friday 16 November 2007

Frost !! and a lesson to learn.










I have to say I LOVE frosty mornings and crunchy leaves, and the last two mornings have been gorgeous, but I learn a very good lesson about Shelties and their memories! yesterday I arrived at our morning walk clad with jumpers scarves and GLOVES ! mmm Todd grabbed a glove and I just laughed at him running round shaking it and tossing it up into the air, and then took it and had a beautiful walk amidst all the ice and frost and thought no more of it. This morning I arrived at walk clad with usual hat gloves and scarf, and as I let the guys out of the van Todd decided to run up to me barking and leaping up to grab my glove, I said no and carried on walking and spent the next hour having spoilt B*****d syndrome, cause he could not have my glove, so lesson to oneself do not laugh at a behavior that you do not wish to be continued ha ha ha saying that it is VERY hard not to laugh at him as he is just soooooo funny.

7 comments:

Lian said...

I have a "Toddie" too! Everytime when I have my gloves on, Titan will not leave me alone, believe it or not, he is so tiny but he could jump at any level my hands are and grab it and hopefully to pull if off my hand and run away with it!!

Help! How can I change this behaviour?

Hudsondoglets said...

Bad Sheltie!

Hudsondoglets said...

Forgot to say, Abbey has always done this and still tried to although she falls over as she tugs! I always knew she was a sheltie really!

Hooch and troops said...

hee hee Toddie is such a clever boy...i know what its like as peps always remembers people on the meads that treat her!! she can run miles too go and see them!
xx

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

ROFLOL! Chi does the saem for the tennis ball at the top of the field. I have a switch off word "finish" and he stops, also works when he's attaching my leg!
They are sooo cleaver those OBays!

OBay Shelties said...

Well you did name him Helluva Charmer! They usually live up to their names!

PS tell Lisa that her dogs are not cleaver; but that they are clever! I have visions of evil monster zombie shelties running around with cleavers and chopping people up.

Lorna said...

Chuckle - ah bless Toddles - now he is a sheltie and Cadders a poodle but they do some of the same things! Sometimes I try so hard not to laugh at something naughty Cads has done but then I just can't help myself !!

See you soon! Lorna x