Thursday 27 September 2007

Paws in the park


We went to Paws in the Park this weekend, which I have to say was one of my favourite shows this year, the courses were interesting and set at exactly the correct level (imo), the walks out the back of the hop farm were just lovely, company was great and I cant believe the agility season is nearly over :0( this is my last camping show till next year, I cooked a really nice Tia green curry and took it with me for Friday night and Hannah Chris and I ate and sat out drinking Tequila till late, surprisingly I did not have a hang over on Saturday !! Jess ran brilliantly again getting 4th in grade 6/7 jumping on Saturday 11th in the agility, and on Sunday Chris and I won the pairs which made up for us missing the pairs final and Jess came 5th in grade 6/7 jumping on Sunday too so a very nice way to finish the weekend. Todd really enjoyed the show seeing all his pals and he just loves caravaning so I am sure that he will miss it too. Roll on next year !

5 comments:

Lorna said...

Yay Well Done for winning the pairs and for all your other places xx

Chris laughing all weekend - are you sure ;) !!

Lorna x

Lian said...

Well done for the pairs and your other placings, good way to end the season!! Now, ready to plan for a nice walk?

Karen said...

Def. Lian will email you with some dates :0))

karen x

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

Hum....bet you hadn't sobered up ! roflol :)
*sigh look at that handsome chap

Hudsondoglets said...

Well done with the pairs win, brilliant result along with your other places with Jess. I agree it was a lovely weekend, wished we had taken our caravan - I could have had an afternoon nap which might have stopped me yawning - haha!