Sunday 27 April 2008

Todds 1st run at uka



Well by no means perfect, and yes I did have to jump him as he shot back up the dog walk !! but I came away a happy chappy today, I know I have lots more to work on, but his wait was really good he worked well in a completely different location, not quite sure why he shot off the end of the dog walk that we should not have done but, I did run him again in the pay on the day and he got all his contacts well and did do the weaves after a couple of attemps, but how good was it to be able to just train your dog in a show environment ! I cant wait for next weekend now :0) thanks also to Granma Bernadette and Granny Lisa for being so supportive today and it didn't rain any time that I ran which was a huge bonus as I just HATE running in the rain.

7 comments:

Hudsondoglets said...

What a clever boy. Bet you can't wait to get going full time with him. He is looking really good. I just hope Kizzy looks that proficient at the weekend!

Well done Karen & the Todster!

Anonymous said...

You two are going to have so much fun Well done to you both Ann xx

Lian said...

Such a clever chappie!! Can't wait to see him run again!! Well done Karen and the handsome Toddie!!

Gemma Hanekom said...

Aw he was fab Karen!!! Well done x

Hooch and troops said...

ahh Karen he looks stunning cant wait to see him run...just as well you have quick reactions!

ADMIRALS TERRIERS said...

Awwww he looks gr8. well done todd.
sophie x

Chi (Obay Truly Focused) said...

That's ma boy! Well your boy actually - you must be so proud of him he worked like a true star.